Monday, August 21, 2006

So I got TAGGED by Jovy...

I heard it's rude not to reply when you are being tagged. So here I am answering these questions. The big question is who I should tag next! Ok, here it goes!

3 Things that scare me:
  • uncertainty
  • betrayal
  • Jovy (sometimes)
3 People who can make me laugh:
  • Jovy
  • Joffeeffee
  • Jovivi
3 Things I love (people not included):
  • Money!
  • being on top...of things
  • fast cars
3 Things I hate:
  • ants' smell
  • MY things being moved
  • slow drivers
3 Things I don't understand:
  • God
  • people
  • Jovy (sometimes)
3 Things on my (office) desk:
  • photo
  • my laptop
  • fake tooth
3 Things I'm doing right now:
  • thinking
  • typing
  • more typing
3 Things I want to do before I die:
  • buy a vineyard, build a nice house in the vineyard, live in the vineyard
  • be able to help people in need
  • raise a family
3 Things I can do:
3 Ways to describe my personality:
  • calm
  • positive
  • can be too nice
3 Things people might not know about me:
  • got more than one NZ$ 300 speeding tickets
  • still have baby teeth in my mouth
  • love watching anime
3 Things I can't do:
  • give birth
  • swim without wearing a snorkel
  • lie
3 Things I think you should listen to:
  • me
  • yourself
  • Confucius
3 Things I don't think you should listen to ever:
  • a sales person
  • Satan believers
  • Satan
3 Of my absolute favorite foods:
  • Wagyu
  • seafood (most of them)
  • Jovivi's cooking
3 Things I'd like to learn:
  • wine
  • coffee
  • snowboarding
3 Beverages I drink regularly:
  • coffee
  • water
  • wine
3 Shows I watched when I was a child:
And finally I would like to tag:

1 comment:

Char said...

the wiki entry on BERT made me snore 2 seconds after reading the first part. Zzzz....

Dude, fake tooth on your desk???!