Saturday, July 22, 2006

L@BC@T's New Home


After owning The journey of getting my Permanent Head Damage on MSNspace without updating it much, I decided to have a new home here and hoping that I will actually blog a bit more often.

So this is it! A new place for recording my life adventures, little ones or big ones. So this is more like a place for me to write down my own life experiences, my interactions with the rest of the world, and my feelings. As I don't trust my own memory that much, I figured that it would be better for me to at least have some record of what I have done in my life.

Someone once said that "Life is the accumulation of every seond spent". I wish I will be able to look back at this place in the furture, and say that I have lived my life fully...

The photo was taken at Melbourne Central during Emily's visit in June 2006.

7 comments:

Andrew said...

First, let me test if the comment works...

Anonymous said...

what the heck is that animal??? it looks like an obese koala, hehe

Anonymous said...

A new start eh? Keep it up!
That wombat is so cute. My teddy bears are enjoying the one I brought home. :D

Jovs said...

My panda is also enjoying the wombat! The panda is holding the wombat.

arls said...

welcome to blogspot andrew!!! :D now i can leave you comments! :D

that wombat is so cute! :D

Anonymous said...

OMG! An update from Andrew!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you, how is your teeth doing? Any problems? :) hope not!

Andrew said...

hahaha....for people who think that as an obese koala, please visit jovs' post for more information about Tick.

Emily, yes, a new start. Although there is only one post so far... There will be a new one coming up soon-ish. =D

Jovs, yes, I am a panda disguised as a human. Raaahhhh... (do pandas make sounds?)

Arls, thanks. Been wanting to get one here for a while. ;D

Char, yes doctor, the teeth is doing fine, and I am fine, too. Living in harmony with your little creation. LOL. Problems? yes, it says it misses you. What do I do? hammer it? heehee...